Department of Defense Education Activity
Early Withdrawal Moving to Another Location?

While we hate to see you go, we would like to help make your transition as easy as possible.

Please complete the Student Withdrawal / Records Release Form and return to the Student Services Department.  Be sure to speak with your counselor so they can coordinate with the new school if necessary (especially with Juniors and Seniors).  Give as much advance notice as possible.

When Sponsors Move Out of Eligible Quarters Rising seniors (current Juniors) may request continued enrollment by submitting a Good Cause Waiver. Other DoDEA students occasionally may be able to continue their education through the end of a school year even when military sponsors move out of eligible quarters. This is decided on a case-by-case basis and is requested by submitting a Continued Enrollment Request Form.