- Educate, Engage, and Empower military connected students to succeed in a dynamic world.
- To be among the world's leaders in education, enriching the lives of military-connected students and the communities in which they live.
Stuttgart Elementary School Vision Statement
- To inspire curiosity and ambition for life-long learning in every student.
Stuttgart Elementary School Improvement Goals
At Stuttgart Elementary School, we achieve these goals through continuous school improvement.
Goal 1.By the of school year 2018-2019, Stuttgart Elementary School students will increase reading proficiency to grade level as measured by the BAS and SRI reading tests. Students not meeting grade-level reading proficiency benchmarks will be enrolled in a reading intervention program.
Goal 2. Stuttgart Elementary School will develop, implement and maintain effective weekly collaboration for all educators by increasing the reported frequency by which teachers are focused on DuFour's 4 Questions to guide their work to at least 50% by the end of school year 2018-2019 (Baseline 18% - Target 50%)
- 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Instructional Day 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Students arrive no earlier than 7:45 a.m.
Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
- 7:45 a.m. Students enter the building
- 8:00 a.m. Instruction begins
- 2:30 p.m. Dismissal for Kindergarten through Fifth
- 1:30 Dismissal on Thursdays
It is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to notify the school every time a student is absent.