DVHS online coursework can be accessed from any location, at any time, where Internet access is available and allows for real time instructional support. Each student requires:
- An active DoDEA student email account.
- Access to networked school computer with Internet connection, headphones, and a microphone.
- DoDEA required textbook(s) and materials (when applicable).
- A designated class period for each course in which to complete DVHS course work.
- Courses to be scheduled during instructional periods within the local school’s master schedule.
- A dedicated space in which to work that minimizes distractions from other activities, including local instruction.
- An assigned dedicated facilitator to provide direct and ongoing supervision to support communications and academic integrity.