Eligibility to attend the DoDEA Virtual High School follows the same eligibility requirements for students attending any DoDEA brick and mortar school. DoDEA Schools include DoDEA Americas, DoDEA Europe, and DoDEA Pacific schools depending on geographical location.
DoDEA Europe and DoDEA Pacific Schools
- All DoDEA schools overseas.
Visit DoDEA Europe and DoDEA Pacific Eligibility Requirements page to see the specific information regarding requirements.
DoDEA Americas Schools
- All DoDEA Schools in the U.S. and Territories.
See DoDEA Americas Eligibility Requirements page to see the specific information regarding requirements.
Non-DoD Schools Program (NDSP)
- The Non-DoD Schools Program (NDSP) serves the students who live overseas where DoDEA schools are not available. Students in NDSP locations may choose to enroll in DVHS on a comprehensive (full-time) basis if needed to complete graduation requirements and receive a DoDEA diploma.
- Enrollment in DVHS is exclusive of NDSP participation.
Select Non DoD Schools (NDSP) page for more information to determine eligibility.
Domestic Transition Program
- Dependents of active duty service members who PCS from an overseas location (DoDEA Europe and DoDEA Pacific or NDSP) to a local stateside school or another accredited educational program in the United States (other than a DoDEA Americas school) are eligible to enroll in limited DVHS courses on a tuition basis.
To download a PDF quick reference about the Domestic Transition Program, click Fact Sheet/FAQs.