General Information NDSP Liaisons
- As a new Liaison, ensure that the departing NDSP Liaison has entered your information in the NDSP Liaison Portal
- If this has not occurred, complete the NDSP Liaison Information document and provide to NDSP Administration so you are added to the database.
- Review the NDSP Orientation and our website content. There are modules to assist you as well.
- Review the NDSP Orientation and our website content.
- Obtain turn-over files from the previous NDSP Liaison.
- If you have further questions regarding NDSP, contact the NDSP Administration directly via e-mail or phone.
The portal provides you with access to the sponsors and dependents enrolled in the NDSP at your location.
NDSP Portal Access and Information
- Please click the link, NDSP Portal to access the NDSP portal.
- Click on the 'new user' link, and enter your e-mail address.
- A temporary password will be sent to you. After receiving your temporary password, you will be able to change your password.
- Review the reports. After reviewing the reports, if you have any modifications, enter them on the Sponsor's Tab in the Edit and/or Comment section. Don't forget to click on the SUBMIT button to ensure your changes are submitted to the NDSP.
- On the tenth of every month, an automatic e-mail will be generated requesting that you access the NDSP Liaison Portal, review the information, and provide any modifications if necessary.
- If you have any questions regarding the reports or accessing the portal, send your inquiries to NDSP Administration.
- Log on to the NDSP Liaison Portal and follow the Change of Liaison Process to submit the new NDSP Liaison contact information.
- Provide training and turn-over files to the new NDSP Liaison.