DoDEA Procurement Policy and eBusiness Branch
The Policy and eBusiness Branch supports procurement personnel and DoDEA customers on the interpretation and application of procurement-related laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and provides access, maintenance, and training of all Procurement-type software as well as web-based access to systems.
Procurement Policy and eBusiness Branch is responsible for the following:
- Provide policy guidance to ensure effective procurement actions that comply with DoD procurement regulations.
- Conduct procurement file reviews to ensure procurement regulation compliance.
- Provide framework and templates to standardize procurement documentation and transactions.
- Report compliance metrics and policy exceptions to DoD/DPC.
- Conduct independent verification and validation (IV&V) reviews of procurement data and processes to support DPC data integrity.
- Support eBusiness and data systems to enable DoDEA’s procurement professionals to accomplish the agency’s education mission.