Instructional Resources K - Grade 5
HMH Go Math! is written to support the CCRSM standards and the three shifts in Mathematics - focus, coherence, and rigor. The curriculum combines print materials with a variety of educational technology content, interactive activities, and instructional videos. Every student has access to an online component through the Thinkcentral website , which includes an interactive student edition, e-book, Math on the Spot videos, educational math games, and a glossary.
Instructional Resources Grades 6 - 8
The middle school math program utilizes the open education resources from EngageNY .
Instructional Resources Grades 9 - 12
The list below represents the primary instructional resources provided by DoDEA for each high school mathematics course. Teachers are expected to use these as primary instructional resources and are able to supplement with additional open educational resources as appropriate by the CCRSM.
- Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II: EngageNY/Eureka Math (Open Educational Resource)
- Advanced Quantitative Reasoning: Advanced Mathematical Decision Making, 2017 Edition | The Charles A. Dana Center at the University of Texas at Austin
- Discrete Mathematics A/B: Discrete Mathematics: Modeling Our World, Fourth Edition | COMAP
- Financial Algebra A/B: Financial Algebra, 2nd Edition | Cengage/National Geographic Learning | Student resources available via Schoology Courses
- Precalculus: Precalculus with Limits, Fourth Edition | Cengage/National Geographic Learning | Student/teacher resources available at WebAssign
- AP Calculus AB/BC: Calculus for AP | Cengage/National Geographic Learning | Student/teacher resources available at WebAssign
- AP Statistics: Understandable Statistics: Concepts and Methods, 12th Edition | Cengage/National Geographic Learning | Student/teacher resources available at WebAssign
In addition to the primary instructional resources, DoDEA has also procured the following supplemental resources for 9-12 Mathematics to enrich instruction.
- Edulastic: This program is for Grade 6 – Algebra II students and allows students to complete teacher-assigned tech-enhanced assessments to provide teachers with an understanding of their current performance.
- MATHia by Carnegie Learning: This resource is for Grade 6 – Algebra II students and serves as a formative assessment suite that provides interactive learning that students may complete at their own pace while providing teachers with valuable formative assessment data to inform classroom instruction.