Welcome to the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) Procurement Division. This website is designed to assist anyone who is interested in doing business with DoDEA or wants information about DoDEA's Procurement Division.
To provide expert, professional acquisition services in support of the education of children in military families across the globe while maintaining compliance with federal and DoD procurement laws and regulations.
We are a respected business partner to our requiring offices, providing them with innovative and responsive procurement support in a collaborative environment, with the foremost reputation for competence, integrity, and customer satisfaction.
We believe we must …
- Be responsible stewards of the taxpayer funds entrusted to us
- Be respectful and professional in all our dealings
- Be accountable and transparent in everything we do
- Be dedicated, dependable, competent, ethical and efficient
- Be team players who are flexible, innovative, and collaborative
- Be customer-focused at all times
About DoDEA Procurement
The Procurement Division buys goods and services for all of DoDEA, including to support DoDEA headquarters. Additionally, the Procurement Division collaborates with the Grants Administration Office to award grants in support of our education mission at non-DoDEA schools.