Cornerstone On-Demand (CSOD)
Cornerstone On-Demand (CSOD) is DoDEA’s online and mobile friendly comprehensive learning platform. CSOD supports all DoDEA employee’s individualized professional learning and development needs by providing:
- a single hub for DoDEA training and development,
- a central repository for transcripts and certification records, and
- a comprehensive system that supports individualized professional learning and development pathways to sustain and grow the DoDEA workforce.
Through a phased implementation plan, DoDEA is working with content creators from around the system to ensure the needed training, learning and virtual communities are available.
Login now to explore the current catalog of more than 5,000 Skillsoft books, courses, and videos, and over 350 Defense Acquisition University courses.
Access Cornerstone through the website http://dau.csod.com/
Follow the directions on how to login and gain access to:
- Training & transcripts in one location
- Mandatory training
- Collaborative learning opportunities
- Skillsoft and DAU Content
- Tools to identify skill gaps & train efficiently
- Manage competencies & certifications
Go to the DAU Public Service Desk Portal for all LMS related issues.
Contractors: To access Cornerstone, please visit DAU and complete the form to request an account to the DAU Virtual Campus. For more information or for help with completing the application process, please download the Guidance for completing the DAU SAAR for access to the Virtual Campus.