Welcome to the DoDEA issuance webpage. The Policy Team of OPLP administers and operates the DoDEA Issuance Program, the Issuance Focal Point Working Group, and facilitates DoD-level issuance coordination for DoDEA.
This DoD-level issuance was cancelled on March 13, 2019. The current DoDEA guidance regarding this program is DoDEA Administrative Instruction 1325.01 - DoD Impact Aid Program for Local Educational Agencies published on May 11, 2018. Please contact DoDEA HQ, Partnership and Resources Divison with any questions.
The following issuances are hereby cancelled with the publication of DoDEA Administrative Instruction 1438.01 - "DoDEA Physical Fitness and Wellness Program," on March 15, 2019.
1. DoDEA Memo, "Announcement of the DoDEA Physical Fitness Pilot Program," January 27, 2014
2. DoDEA Issuance, "Physical Fitness Pilot Program," February 20, 2014
Please contact DoDEA HQ, Human Resource Division with any questions.
The following issuances are hereby cancelled with the publication of DoDEA Administrative Instruction 5205.02, Volume 1, "DoDEA Force Protection Program: Antiterrorism," on 11 February 11, 2019.
1. DoDEA Administrative Instruction 5705.01, Volume 1, "DoDEA Force Protection Program"
2. DTM 17-EUR-002, "Bus Attendant Program," April 5, 2017
3. DoDEA Memo, "Bus Security Attendant Program," October 29, 2013
4. DoDEA Memo, "DoDEA Bus Security Attendant Program and the Automated Vehicle Locator," September 5, 2008
Please contact DoDEA HQ, Security Management Division with any questions.
This DTM has expired and is hereby cancelled. Please contact the Diversity Management and Equal Opportnunity Office with any questions.
For DoDEA forms questions, contact Executive Services.