Initial Registration, Adding a Dependent, New Duty Location
Upon receipt of assignment orders to an overseas location where there is no DoDEA school:
- Review the NDSP Orientation, particularly Understanding the Registration Process.
- Register with the NDSP by using the NDSP Student Online Registration (SOR) system. It is not necessary to have chosen a school or education option to register with NDSP.
- Use the Interactive School Locator tool to help you research and select a school. NOTE: NDSP does not provide endorsements, nor does it certify schools. Please ensure you research to make sure the school you select meets your child's individual needs."
- Review the Choosing an International School Checklist.
- Decide which education option is best for your child.
- Contact the NDSP Liaison at your gaining command/new location to obtain information on schooling options.
Note: The sponsor MUST obtain approval for tuition and other expenses from DoDEA HQ NDSP prior to incurring any expense or signing any agreements and/or contracts.