The Resource Management (RM) Policy Branch supports the world class education program by:
- Developing and providing RM policy and guidance.
- Providing written communication to include, but not limited to, employees, Congressional and White House inquiries, and DoDEA investigations and
- Facilitating the DoDEA Travel Accommodation program.
RM Policy and Guidance
- Drafting RM Issuances (Administrative Instructions (AI), Regulations (RG), Manuals (MA), Directive-Type-Memorandums (DTM)).
- Review and coordination of non-RM DoDEA drafted Issuances.
- Review and coordination of DoD issuances and changes.
- Coordination of Support Agreements for DoDEA with financial impacts.
RM Written Communication
- Author responses to Office of the Inspector General requests as they relate to Resource Management.
- Author responses to Congressional and White House correspondence as related to Resource Management.
- Review and adjudicate policy waiver requests from employees.
Serve as the Program Manager for the Travel Accommodations Program.
Visit the DoDEA OPLP RM Policy page.
Visit the Travel Accommodation page for guidance.